Energize your Career with us!
Are you looking for a career of a lifetime? Want to energize your knowledge and experience? Roseman offers you an opportunity to join one of our teams and enjoy an empowering work environment that encourages people to grow personally and professionally.
Browse our job vacancies
Full stack developer
Roseman is a well-established company in the fuel and automotive industry. For our web development team, we are looking for a motivated full-stack developer. Our application runs a cloud-based application (Azure), that does management and monitoring for all aspects of fleet management including GIS.
- 3 years of Full-stack C# dot net developer experience.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server.
- Web services
- Experience in vanilla JS (J Query, backbone, HTML, CSS, less etc.)
- Angular development experience
Experienced embedded hardware engineer
Roseman Engineering, a leading and known engineering company developing multi-discipline hardware and software solutions for fleet management and fueling systems for retailers and diverse customers in a global environment.
Come and join our experienced team!
We are looking for an experienced hardware engineer to support building our next generation of products and work in a dynamic and professional environment.
You will own the design, implementation and manufacturing of an advanced fueling solution, work closely with SW teams, product and operations and have the opportunity of influencing Roseman customers and products.
- BSc degree in electrical engineering from a well-known academic institute – MSc is an advantage
- Experience with full product life-cycle development from architecture to production – 5+ years’ experience
- Experience working with certification labs (local and global)
- Familiarity with communication and networking
- Experience with layout, components selection and RFIDs systems
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills
- Development of digital and analog circuitry
- Familiar with hardware lab equipment – scope, JTAG, signal analyzer etc…
- Great team member and effective worker
- Experience with leading hardware development\board design teams
- Knowledge in RF development
Experienced embedded software engineer
We are looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to support building our next generation of products and work in a dynamic and professional environment.
- BSc degree in electrical engineering\Computer science from a well-known academic institute – MSc is an advantage
- Proven experience in embedded software development
- Strong coding skills in C\C++ programming
- Experience working in Linux environment and OS internals deep understanding
- Testing equipment experience
- Personal characteristics: Independent, self-learner and a great team member with high motivation
- Experience working with git\github\TFS or other known industry-used source control
- Professional experience working in ST environment using ARM CPUs
- Knowledge and experience in communication protocols