Roseman Management System:
As a vehicle fleet manager with a “home station”, you are well acquainted with the complex challenges that you face every day:
- Streamlining the fueling process to quickly release vehicles to their tasks
- Saving on fuel consumption costs (50%-80% of fleet expenses are for fuel)
- Controlling and managing fuel consumption and how the fleet and drivers function
At Roseman Engineering, we too are well aware of the challenges you face, and have developed a system that can adapt to the specific tasks, needs, and equipment of each and every station.
THE BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM
- Control and monitoring of the consumption of every single drop of fuel in every vehicle in the organization – proven savings of up to 20% in fuel costs, while eliminating the “fuel theft” phenomenon
- Significant improvement of fueling processes by using immediate identification of fueling data for every vehicle
- Continuous monitoring of drivers’ behavior
- Monitoring of tasks, vehicle performance, and security and maintenance reports
- Presentation of a complete and updated picture of all of the data at any given moment, accessible online
- Issued detailed reports that are simple and clear
Above all, efficient and personal support and service by our experienced technicians and engineers
38 YEARS OF INNOVATION IN
In 1980, Roseman Engineering already knew how to identify the financial and operational importance of homebase stations. We were the first in the world to develop a smart system for Egged, Israel’s national bus company.
We continued to install many systems in kibbutzim and settlements in Israel. Like many other Israeli high-tech companies, our success in Israel eventually led us to thousands of homebase stations in the US, Europe, and Asia, serving millions of vehicles.
We invite you to benefit from the vast knowledge and experience that we have accumulated.
- RFC-1350 controller – supports electronic and/or mechanic fuel dispensers
- WiFi/Cellular model in order to enable station independence
- Driver identification system on the controller – Dallas button, magnetic card, HID reader
- Vehicle identification system VID – passive and active devices (link to solution)
- Container measurement – Electronic measurement for diesel
- Online management system accessible from any computer